We are looking for a confident self –motivated COVER Sales Driver to join our team delivering hot & cold food.
(This is not a box delivery driving job, it is selling to customers daily from the van on a pre-set route.)
What is the job?
You arrive at our unit in Widnes between 6am and 7am, load the van and leave by a set time.
- You drive to pre-set locations, sound the horn and serve customers as they come to the van, then drive on to the next stop.
- Back at the unit between 1 and 2pm.
- Clear down the van and finish for the day, leave latest 3pm.
- Monday to Friday.
- Food hygiene or safety certification is a bonus but not essential as training can be provided.
- No Weekends or Bank Holiday shifts
- Generous pay package
What is cover?
A cover driver does the job above but for our van drivers’ holidays and sickness. You will need to learn several routes and will be asked to go on different vans throughout the year. If you are not needed on a van, you will be in the sandwich production room instead. There will always be a minimum of 6 hours in the sandwich room (6am-12). The earliest start for a cover driver is 6am and the latest finish will be 3pm.
If you would like any further information about the Sandwich Van Driver role, please get in touch with Vanessa 0845 521 3121, email email@example.com or click enquire below.
Driving license (Required)
Generous pay package including commission